Remote Deposit and ACH Services provide two great ways to help your business by leveraging innovative financial solutions to maximize efficiency and impact your bottom line. Additional Treasury Management Services, such as lockbox and sweep accounts, are also available.*
Utilizing MidSouth Bank’s eCorp Internet Banking allows you to manage funds in your account electronically with direct deposit of payroll for employees, auto debits for payments from customers, and corporate payments online.
Direct Deposit – Funds can be directly deposited into another account at any financial institution in the United States.
- Increases security for you and your employees
- Minimizes time spent on bank reconciliation
- Improves cash management
- Minimizes time spent dealing with lost checks and reissues
- Reduces costs of issuing paper checks
Auto Debits – Receive payments from customers’ accounts at any financial institution in the United States.
- Reduces deposit and check processing costs
- Improves timing of receivables
Corporate Payments – Make payments to other businesses for goods or services.
- Maximizes cash management efficiencies
- Reduces cost of postage, administrative, and check printing
MidSouth offers the ability to make deposits from the convenience of your office. Our system uses a small tabletop scanner that allows you to easily make deposits into your account without leaving your desk. A secure way to make deposits, Remote Deposit provides increased efficiency while eliminating the potential liability of confidential information leaving your office. Bring the teller to you with Remote Deposit – and save the time and expense of driving to the bank.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use
- Deposits are streamlined and accurate
- Extended cutoff time
- Secure connection
- Compatible with most popular software programs
- Fully customizable deposit slips allow you to search by amount, name, account number, or any other relevant data
For more information on any of our Treasury Management Services, contact your banker or visit one of our offices.
*Treasury Management Services are subject to credit approval. Some services are subject to additional fees.